We all know the classic go-to Valentine’s Day gift: a heart-shaped box of chocolates. But what if you took that box and made a DIY Valentine’s Day gift for the cannabis lover in your life? You could give a gift they’ll never forget!
In this post, we will show you what products to use when putting together Valentine’s Day gifts for cannabis lovers.
Plus, all the products covered in this guide will be 30% off this Valentine’s Day (Friday) only! That includes all edibles, topicals, and 1g packs of flower.
DIY Cannabis Chocolate Box
First, get yourself a heart-shaped box of chocolates. Next, open it up and take the chocolate out. Save these for munchies with your Valentine later.
In place of the original chocolate, fill every other spot with infused chocolates. Fill the remaining spots with flower buds from any 1g bag of flower!
Edibles to Use
We carry so many different infused chocolates it can be overwhelming trying to pick just one! This Valentine’s Day, the cannabis lover in your life may want to try some chocolates from one of our newest vendors, Wave Edibles.
In particular, try out their dark chocolate blood orange edibles. They deliver a delicate blood orange flavor and have pop rocks that add texture and fun! For milk chocolate lovers, try out their peanut butter chocolates. The smooth peanut butter and rich chocolate make for a perfect balance of salty and sweet.
Or if you want to try some other chocolates, check out our array of Swifts truffles!
Not into chocolate or want to incorporate even more sweets? Add some Cannabursts to the box! These deliciously juicy candies taste just like Starbursts and come in various flavors (strawberry, lemon, grape, mango, berry, pineapple, watermelon). They’re available in indica, sativa, and CBD varieties.
Of our myriad flower options, we’ve got a few recommendations to make use of our Valentine’s Day deal on 1g bags.
First, a few lovely strains from Sweetwater Farms:
- Space Candy: a 60/40 sativa dominant strain grown from crossing Space Queen and Cotton Candy. It tastes sweet and delivers a creative and happy high. Prominent terpenes: terpinolene, myrcene, and caryophyllene.
- Keylime Chronic: a 60/40 sativa dominant hybrid bred from crossing Sweet Island Skunk and Lime Skunk that offers a sweet lime taste and a mellow body high. Prominent terpenes: limonene, pinene, and caryophyllene.
- Strawberry Lemonade: an 80/20 sativa dominant strain bred from Sour Lemon Haze and Strawberry Cough. This strain gives a calming, cerebral high and has a sweet berry and floral taste. Prominent terpenes: myrcene, pinene, and limonene.
Next up, some strains to try from HempKings:
- GG4 (Gorilla Glue #4): an indica dominant strain grown from crossing Chem’s Sister and Sour Dubble. GG4 delivers a heavily relaxing, euphoric high. This award-winning hybrid has a pleasant peppery, citrus taste. Prominent terpenes: caryophyllene, limonene, and myrcene.
- Purple Punch: an indica dominant strain bred from Larry OG and Granddaddy Purple with a piney, citrus taste. This strain is best to smoke after a lavish Valentine’s Day dinner because of its anti-nausea and relaxing effects. Prominent terpenes: caryophyllene, limonene, and pinene.
And finally, a couple different strains from Noble Farms that we love:
- Sour Pineapple: a 70/30 sativa dominant hybrid bred from Sour Diesel and Pineapple Kush. This piney, sweet-tasting flower gives a creative and euphoric high.
- Triangle Kush: a 60/40 indica dominant strain originating from Florida and bred from GTO and Love Boat. It offers an herbal taste and a relaxing, social high. It’s perfect for a chill Valentine’s Day with your cannabis lover!
In honor of Black History Month this February, Noble Farms is donating a portion of their profits to the Tacoma Urban League of Young Professionals. The goal of this organization is the advancement of social equity and economic independence for African Americans and other underserved urban residents. Spread the love this Valentine’s Day to more than just your cannabis lover!
Additional Valentine’s Day Gifts for Cannabis Lovers
One of the most romantic things you can do for your cannabis lover on Valentine’s Day is roll them up a joint or a blunt to smoke in a lavish bubble bath complete with infused bath salts, like Body Buzz from Green Revolution.
However you spend your Valentine’s Day, whether with yourself or with your cannabis lover, always make sure to be safe and have fun. And don’t forget to stop in this Friday, Valentine’s Day, to make the most of our one-day-only deals!
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Mary Mart!