Our vendor highlight of the month of June is Fairwinds and their sister brand, Passion Flower! We wanted to take some time in this blog to post to share info about their new products!
Fairwinds Refresh and Remix powder mixes:
- Refresh flavors: Strawberry Lemonade, Classic Lemonade and Tropical Hawaiian
- Remix flavors: Margarita and Pina Colada
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Free of preservatives
- First mix with room temp or warm water. Add ice after the powder has dissolved. Enjoy!
Fairwinds Deep Sleep with CBN capsules and tincture:
- CBN is one of the cannabinoids associated with drowsy effects
- Per capsule: 10mg CBN/10mg CBD/2mgTHC
- Per package: 150mg CBN/ 150mg CBD/30mg THC
- Recommended to take 2 capsules or less per sitting – on a full or empty stomach
- Assisting the occasional sleeplessness without the residual grogginess the next day
- Balanced nervous system
- Relaxation and rest
- Per serving: 10mg CBN/10mg CBD/2mg THC
- Per package: 250mg CBN/250mg CBD/50mg THC
- Place serving under tongue for 30-60 seconds then swallow
Passion Flower nectar drops:
- Washington’s most potent edible by volume! 3mL of 100mg THC
- Flavors: Strawberry, GG4, Runtz and Citrus
- Potent. Portable. Precise.
- Easy twist to open.
- Precise 1mg per drop – no guessing and down to a science
- No emulsifiers or added flavors
- Proprietary snap to reseal – invert the lid and press until you feel a snap
- 100% pesticide free oil
Passion Flower vape cartridges:
- Washington’s only full gram ceramic cart!
- Longer lasting and better tasting
- No artificial flavoring
- Variety of cannabinoid ratios
- Higher terpene retention
Passion Flower concentrates:
- Produced from pesticide free flower
- Higher terpene retention using Fairwinds’ PHO methodology
Enjoy 30% off the above aforementioned products the entire month of June along with some other Fairwinds products!
Instagram: Fairwinds & Passion Flower
Links to their site: Fairwinds & Passion Flower
Tap the link here for further education on how CBD and THC interact with our bodies!
Tap the link here for further education on the role that terpenes play!